It all started with a blind date. A sweet love. A love so deep. Passionate. A love that brings out the best in each other. A love that seems to come so easily. It was such a beautiful thing to witness and we love that we get to share a piece of it with you.
When you have a smile and laugh as beautiful as Kara’s it is a must that you would find someone to bring those features out as often as possible. And no one, brings the smiles and laughs to Kara’s face like Don does. We couldn’t have been happier about this!
Shore Lodge provides such a lovely wedding venue for all seasons. We love that they have such beautiful indoor space for those months where the weather can be a little more unpredictable. Fall and winter weddings at Shore Lodge are definitely some of our favorite!
Kara + Don, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to document your first day as husband and wife! Everything was so incredibly beautiful and it was so fun watching you have so much FUN on your wedding day!! Don, our cheeks may still hurt from all the laughs and smiles you put on our faces all day long! 😉 Sending so much love to you both and we hope you enjoy reliving your beautiful day through these images!
Love, Rob + Laura
- Venue : Shore Lodge
- Officiant: Carolyn Holly
- Florist: Albertsons on Broadway
- Dress: Sweetheart Manor
- Caterer: Shore Lodge
- Coordinator: Sara Michelle Weddings
- D.J.: Chris Stewart – Lucky the DJ
- Cake: Brenda’s Creative Cakery
- Invitations: Minted
- Rentals: Table Runners – Event Rent, Floating Candle Holders – Ira + Lucy, Everything Else – Sara Michelle Weddings
- Hair and Makeup: Behren’s Artistry
- String Quartet – Silhouette String Ensemble
- DJ Equipment Rental – Confetti Productions